This month I’ve been working on exercising more. So, I thought it would be fun today to share what exercises I’m doing. These are the videos that I own and use. I can’t say how they compare to others that are on the market, but I like them all. They add good variety to my workouts.
- Walk Away the Pounds w/ Leslie Sansone
- Walk Away the Pounds: 7-Day Calorie Blast*
- Denise Austin: Pilates for every body
- Denise Austin: Power Yoga Plus
- Beginning Yoga with Chrissy Carter*
- Shaping Up with Weights for Dummies (not pictured)
I also like to go walking, do knee push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, knee bends, lunges, and lifting light weights.
I definitely like low impact, simple, basic exercises. I used to enjoy running in High School, but after my knees started hurting, and after injuring my calf in an aerobic class in college, I switched over to low-impact. And I’ve never looked back. These are super effective without being hard on the joints!