Today I’m thankful for . . .
1. . . . the warmer weather on Tuesday. It was such a nice break from the cold, and made me sooo happy!
2. . . . the Public Library. Ours was recently remodeled, and I love the way it looks and feels inside – with it’s own closed-off children’s room. I can grab a book for me off the shelf and sit and read while my kids look for books or play educational games on the library computers or on the table-top smart board. Also, they just recently added several brand new cookbooks to their collection which have some delicious and healthy recipes! Yea! And I love it that those who work there always seem happy to see my family.
3. . . . people who read my blog. THANK YOU!!!
4. . . . people who write uplifting blogs. THANK YOU TOO!!! I love it that people are willing to take the time to share positive and helpful things on the internet. I know that I have to be careful in order to avoid some of the more yucky stuff, but I have been so blessed by the stories, experiences, and inspirational thoughts that many good people share. They inspire me to be better and do better – and I’m thankful for that.
These are currently some of my favorite blogs:
- Andrea Dekker
- Cookiethanks (my sister’s! Click here to see some blessings that she is thankful for! It’s a fun list – guaranteed to make you smile.) 🙂
- Explore Newness
- Following His Path
- Hubbard’s Cupboard
- Memories on Clover Lane
- My Soul Doth Delight
5. . . . birds! Since I got my new camera for Christmas (nothing fancy, but it does have a better zoom than my other one did), I have enjoyed trying to take pictures of the birds around my house. It’s fun because I can zoom in, take the picture, and then actually see the bird better than if I just watch from my window. Fun, huh? So, now I’m paying a lot more attention to these beautiful creatures – and that makes me feel happy. (Click here to see pictures of our snow cardinal in January).
Now it’s your turn. What are you thankful for? Write a list today! (And feel free to share in the comments below!)