This week I’m thankful for the little everyday things. For example, I’m thankful for . . .
1. . . . the sunshine – OK, I could easily start to sound like a broken record with this one, but I really do love it when it is warm and sunny outside.
2. . . . Ibuprofen – What I’m really grateful for is that I don’t need it very often. But when I do (like this week for a very sore and very stiff neck), I’m really glad that it is there.
3. . . . running water – It’s so great that we can just turn the faucet and out comes clean water. It’s easy to take for granted, but our lives are so much easier because of it!
4. . . . cameras – I love my camera, although I don’t claim to be a photographer. I just love that I can preserve memories to look at in the future. I also love other people with their cameras – and all of the awesome pictures that they share on the internet (like the one I added to today’s blog post – click here for the source).
5. . . . sunglasses – My eyes are so sensitive to bright light! While I love the sunshine, sunglasses make being outside in it a lot more comfortable. And, I get “squinting” or “sun” headaches much less often, making it so I don’t need the Ibuprofen as much (lol)!
What little things are you thankful for today?